Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Destination: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City
Starting: Saigon - Vietnam; Ending: Saigon - Vietnam
Day 1: Arrival - Saigon
Arrive in Saigon, greeted by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel (TR326, arr. At 8: 50). City tour will be began at Thien Hau Pagoda and Binh Tay Market in the city's bustling Chinatown and ended at a famous lacquerware factory. (L)
Day 2: Saigon - Mekong Delta
Explore the life on the Mekong Delta by overlanding to Vinh Long and take a boat from here to float along the narrow waterways to witness the daily rituals of the exciting river life with floating market full of fresh fruits and river products. Take stops at several family-operated cottage industries specializing in the production of fish sauce, tofu and rice paper. Back to Saigon for dinner and overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Saigon - Cu Chi
Include: Private 16 seat van Hotel: Tan My Dinh 2 hotel 3* (1 double + 1 triple deluxe room) ENG speaking Tour guide Entrance fee AM: city tour and shopping PM: visit Cu Chi tunnel. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Saigon - Departure
At leisure until your guide arrive to accompany you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the onward flight. (B)
Price per person: 300 USD/ 01 person (Group of 5 persons)
Inclusions of the trip
- Expert English speaking tour guides on day tours mentioned as Guide
- Accommodation twin/double shared and daily breakfast
- All private transfers and transport.
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary.
Exclusions of the trip
- International airfare and airport taxes.
- Visa and visa arrangement.
- Meals not indicated on itinerary.
- Travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Personal expenses (Tips, gratuities…)